A referee is accredited as a Volleyball Australia Level 1 Referee when they successfully complete the following requirements
- The candidate must be at least 12 years old to be eligible for this accreditation.
- Be a registered member of your State Volleyball Association.
- Completed the Play by the Rules modules:
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Child Protection – 18+ years old only
- Complete the Volleyball Australia Fundamentals of Refereeing online course.
- Agree and sign the VA Officials’ Code of Behaviour
This accreditation is valid for a period of 2 years as long as the individual remains a member of their state association.
To access the course, you need to register through your state association. Please click on your state’s link to proceed.