Expressions of Interest – VA Reconciliation Action Plan Working Group
Volleyball Australia is committed to creating and implementing a Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). Part of this plan is to establish a Working Group to support and promote opportunities for First Nations peoples in Volleyball.
As such, Volleyball Australia is calling for expressions of interest from suitable individuals to contribute to the RAP Working Group.
Eligibility: The Working Group may be comprised of six to ten members aiming for diverse geographic, age and gender representation, with relevant interests or experiences, including;
- Minimum of one Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People Representatives
- VA CEO (and/or appointed Senior Management representatives)
- One State Representative of the National Executive Group
- Minimum of one representatives from the Volleyball Australia board
- Minimum of one representative from each internal VA department
- Volleyball Australia Member
- Members of the general public who may wish to apply
Expectations: Working group members would be expected to meet virtually for the length of the term (2 years). It is anticipated that meetings would initially be fortnightly, then monthly, then bi-monthly as the project is established. Members would be expected to review pre-prepared material and/or provide constructive opinions and solutions as well as support identified initiative development and implementation
Interested: Express your interest by completing the online form below.
For more details, please refer to the Working Group Terms of Reference below.