FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ABVT GLENELG BEACH OPEN
The second leg of the Australian Beach Volleyball Tour has touched down at Glenelg Beach in the stunning Holdfast Bay in Adelaide. Here are the top five things you need to know ahead of all the action kicking off.
1. When is Glenelg Beach Open being held?
Friday 5 February – Qualification Rounds. From 1-4pm (local)
Saturday 6 February – Full competition. From 8am – 6pm (local)
Sunday 7 February
- Competition commences 7.30am
- Semi Finals: from 7.30am
- Bronze Medal Games: from 12noon
- Gold Medal Games: from 2pm
- Medal Presentations: from 4pm
2. Who is playing and how do I follow the results?
For all the seedings, draws and results, check out the Australian Beach Volleyball Tour website – https://abvt.volleyball.org.au/events/glenelg/
3. How can I watch?
All the action on centrecourt will be live streamed via the Australian Beach Volleyball Tour Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/AusBeachVolleyTour
As the ABVT moves to Manly and Coolangatta you’ll also be able to catch the Gold Medal matches on SBS live and SBS Demand.
4. Where is the event being held and can I attend?
The event is being held at Glenelg Beach, in front of the Glenelg Beachhouse, with spectators welcome to come along. This is a FREE event and suitable for the whole family.
The Australian Beach Volleyball Tour has COVID safe plans in place and reminds all spectators to adhere to social distancing and additional at venue advice.
5. How can I stay up-to-date with all the latest news and highlights?
Follow us on social media:
- Facebook – @AusBeachVolleyTour
- Instagram – @Ausbvtour